Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My own cosy corner


It's incredible, the way pop of color bring magic to any corner. This is my reading nook where I relax on few afternoons and catch up with a good book. I got this brass cradle from my mom, lying in the cupboard for long, unused. I decided to bring it down and use it as a small side table to display books, handicraft's and other knick-knacks(which I am never tired of buying). The only investment I made was couple of matching cushion covers. Isn't it a cosy and cheerful corner?



8 comments:

  1. Cozy and Colorful! Kind of place I love to spend a quite Sunday afternoon with a book :) Lovely Vasudha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waow... love the colours
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. u have an interesting n nice blog too... am a follower of ur blog nw... thanks for stopping by my space!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cosy and colorful corner, super like and inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and elegant! I am seriously thinking where to use this idea in my house!

    ReplyDelete