Monday, April 8, 2013

Kids crafts - 1

What do you do to keep the kids engaged on summer holidays if not send them to any camp? Well I am clueless just like you. I wish they didn't have such a long break during summer(cruel of me to think that way -:( ).
My son is not interested in drawing, crafting or any creative work, all he wants to do in play, play, watch T.V, eat junk.
Engaging such a kid in craft is a challenge. Half the way through he would get bored, abandon everything and go. With millions of kid craft projects on the Internet, I decided I would at least make him do something. Something short and cute.
So here is our first project together.

It's from http://krokotak.com/2013/02/paper-flowers-2/

1 comment:

  1. can identify with this problem of urs!!mother of 2 boys i am still looking for something other than the idiot box to hold their interest a lil longer!!this seems like a nice project to start with!!

    ReplyDelete