Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flowers wall hanging


Hope you all Indians had a wonderful Deepavali. 
While cleaning the craft supplies, I found a flower loom which was bought ages ago. While buying the flower loom I had thought of definite project  but so far I haven't started -:). Few flowers were lying about which I had made just for sake of learning. An idea struck to me.  I made few pom poms, added some colorful beads and put them all together. Voila!!! you have a colorful hanging!. I put it on the mirror in the common wash basin, which definitely colors up this corner. 


Things you need : Flower loom(available in craft/fancy stores), wool, needle with a hole big enough to pass the wool, colorful beads to match the wool yarn.



Flowers using the flower loom.  As you can see, I used only the inner pegs so my flowers are small .










Pom Poms.

4 comments: