Monday, January 30, 2017

Camper Van and other projects

Hello folks, thank you all for your comments on my previous post on Dot Painting.
I finally completed my Camper Van cross stitch project. But it did not turn out the way it has to be -) I missed many things due to poor chart which I had saved on the mobile. I chose couple of wrong colors. You must commend me for my patience as this was my second attempt. My first one was a disaster since I chose my own color combination and could not complete it. Although the chart says Anchor threads, I didn't find the same number in the shop. I have been doing this for almost a month and my son is asking me why I am doing, redoing the same thing again and again.

VW Camper Van


These are few Madhubani paintings I did, hoping that my husband would gift his colleagues in Germany during his visit. But that didn't happen, as I wasn't satisfied with it. 

Madhubani Sun

Madhubani Fishes

New flowers are blooming in my garden. This Rangoon Creeper has been there from two years, only growing but not flowering. I don't remember doing anything special but the magic happened. I was desperately waiting for the creeper to flower from long time and finally the days have come. I love the fragrance of it. Soon I have to trim it as many of the plants aren't getting sunlight due its blocking branches. My MIL wondered why on the earth did I plant this where in this was considered a weed plant in my native.

Rangoon Creeper


My husband has re-attempted growing Red Amaranthus. This Amaranthus is typical to Coastal regions in Karnataka and they are so delicious. I only have to guard them from couple of stray cows. We have encroached the unused footpath area in front of our house. This is the only place which gets maximum direct sunlight and very convenient for watering.

Red Amaranthus

So, this is what is happening in the month of January in my world. Come to think of it, it got over so quickly. 





4 comments:

  1. Your paintings are very nice! Well done on completing the cross stitch project. You can find small proper free charts by the cross stitch magazines link here.
    http://www.cross-stitching.com/free-cross-stitch-charts
    The crosses on cross stitching should all must be in same direction to get good effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitch project looks cool vasudha. Inspite of mistakes you went ahead with it and completed it... that's commendable.. I usually shy away from cross stitch projects as it requires lot of patience :( Love your madhubani paintings... both of them :-) Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #MAHAA Brand (https://mahaastores.com/) is one of the best kitchenware brand in the world. We produce kitchenware's, Cookware's, Tableware's, Hotelwares and stainless steel gift set products. Buy Avanti Cooking Pot | Steel Pot - Encapsulated Triply Bottom -14CM. Mahaa Store offers best Kitchenware Items like Cookware, Tableware and hotelware online. Call +91 8144034433 for more details. Check mahaa Stores online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #MAHAA Brand (https://mahaastores.com/) is one of the best kitchenware brand in the world. We produce kitchenware's, Cookware's, Tableware's, Hotelwares and stainless steel gift set products. Buy Avanti Kadai | Kadhai | Single Handle- Encapsulated Triply Bottom -28CM. Mahaa Store offers best Kitchenware Items like Cookware, Tableware and hotelware online. Call +91 8144034433 for more details. Check mahaa Stores online!

    ReplyDelete